We’re a bit biased since we operate a tree care business but there are plenty of uses for trees. You don’t have to be environmental enthusiast or scientist to see the benefits. Most of the time, it’s either right in front of you or you can’t see it with the naked eye.
- Trees produce oxygen and absorb harmful CO2 or other toxins from the air
- Value is added to real estate
- Lower the utility bill (Cooling & Heating)
- They prevent erosion around the soil
- Trees will add a beautiful touch to any landscape within residential and commercial properties